2/1/06

GWiMMRN, Automotive Science and Engineering Bump Day

My mouth has to get from place to place so that things can go in it. I mean, it's not as if everything comes to me. Sometimes, I have to go to them. As much as I can, however, I do like to give out my standard line: "You want me to go to your house to get my dick sucked in your mouth!?" It works. The mock-outrage, the tearful apology. Anyway, guess what's in my mouth rn:

A) My vanity license plate that says, "VAGINALBLOODFART"
B) A bumper sticker on the SUV in front of me that proclaimed, "My kid anally raped your Honor Student at Heritage High"
C) This fake-titted broad I used to work with who could suck-start a Harley
D) The pearls I left on her pert, saline-filled mountains just before requesting, "do not rob me of this moment...I'M GONNA SHOOT MY GOO!"
E) The uterus collection I keep in the trunk in case I'm stranded and need sustenance
F) My OWN bumper sticker that says, in black Trebuchet font, "TASTE MY PASTE"
G) A big, fat cock

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the last time, your vanity license plate request HAS BEEN DENIED.

It's simply too many letters. Why don't you try,VAJBLDFRT?

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you try "PERIODGAS"?

8:43 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Why don't all of YOU try tasting my paste?

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh. meat farts.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That may be the meanest thing ever said. Anywhere.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

goo

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home