1/30/06

Christ. Another Monday.

At least my mouth is there to help you get through the week. Not that my mouth really gives a big fuck about you, but you can at least vicariously experience wonderful things by reading about my mouth and its contents. I hope you've read the inspirational message at the bottom of this webpage. If you haven't, do it. I'll wait. Okay? Okay. Guess what's iMMRN:

A) The 7:15 shits
B) Turtle soup, also known as man-custard
C) The guy that did a poopy in his pants on this blog
D) Explosive outgassing
E) The secret desire of every militant Islamist to make a cup of sweet tea from Paris Hilton's used undergarments and pages from a urine-soaked Qu'ran and drink it all down, ululating, "DAAAAAYYYUM! THASS A GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD PUSSY!"
F) A blast from the past
G) A cock from the Rock

UPDATE: The answer is NOT H) Michele's sucky weekend. Give the poor girl a break.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am impressed at the level of cummunication achieved in Letter A.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I just pooped myself!

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I shit myself.

When I'm alone.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gassed on your aeriolas.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Thanks for the H My Mouth.
**smooch**

And G!!! I see G in your mouth cuz the Rock, Rocks!! Love the tatoo, how'd it taste?

OK, Seeing That cheered me up immensely. Your Mouth has great taste...but you know that.

Although when I hear Volcanism, I think of eating a vulcan. **giggle**

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home