2/5/06

GWiMMRN, the Unbelievable Stamina Edition

I've got STAYING POWER. That's right, my chicken-fried tiger poop friends, I'm still doing the same ol' SCHTICK 'cause I've got stamina. You can always count on me to be here, apprising you of the sundry articles that I stuff in my mouth, day after day after day after day.

So, might as well, kick back, grab your genitalia, and GWiMMRN:

A) A great deal more of those delicious Chicken-Fried Tiger Poop Bars, by Kellog's.
B) Smokie the Bear Cock, who reminds you that ONLY YOU can suck his smokey dick.

C) Hand-towels.
D) The phrase, "Hey Rabbit, does fire stick to your fur?"
E) Welsh RAREBIT.
F) A big, fat, Smokie the Cock Bear kinda cock.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already TOLD you that it does!

JESUS!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find this whole website to be disgusting and tasteless. Why would you mock Smokey the Bear?

I mean, after I'd already FUCKED HIM and all.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i i cant grab my gentials

im stil trying to fax you

please pick up

god help me

please

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home