2/6/06

GWiMMRN, The Unbearable Lightness of Being IN MY MOUTH Edition

Some people are afraid of my mouth. Some are confused. Some are excited. Some...aroused. Which are you?

While pondering the question, guess wi my mr now:

A) The three hours of sleep I got last night
B) Swedish meatballs (don't tell me you don't know what that white liquid is all over them because you do, OH YEAH)
C) The several times I said, "My balls aren't orphans" and giggled to myself while making sweet-and-sour meatballs for the Superbowl yesterday
D) GUEST OPTION WRITTEN BY MUHAMMAD ALI: Muh-muh-m-m-m-muhh-m-m-my buh-buh-buhhh-balls uh-uh-uhhh-are- OH SHUT THE FUCK UP, CASSIUS, YOU MUMBLING, STUTTERING PRICK
E) That greenish orange thing I found up that homeless guy's asshole that time, remember?
F) Oh God! You Devil
G) George Burns's big, fat cock repurposed as an Upmanns cigar

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am all four! Sometimes. When I'm alone.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. I remember.

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for getting me out of there.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE AREN'T ORPHANS!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home