1/6/06

Yet Another Awesome Friday in My Mouth!

Once again, you're about to witness the miracle of my mouth and what may be in there. Just remember to focus properly. FOCUS on my mouth. If there was anything more important than my mouth and its contents, it would've become God already. You know what to do: guess.

A) A tweeting pillow all cold and moist from Kristanna Loken's secretions
B) Several baby teeth, not mine
C) My own elbow covered with SNATCH gravy, OH YEAH
D) The missing "e" from "gravy" which, if added, would turn it into "gravey"
E) A St. Bernard-sized fallopian tube
F) Some jumbo-sized Milk-Bones used in a misguided attempt to lure the gigantic fallopian tube out of there
G) A jelly doughnut
H) A St. Bernard's big, fat cock

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A JELLY DONUT!?!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. Is the fallopian tube from the DOG, or is it from a Saint Bern-hard sized ani-mal?

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woof woof! Pray to me! Woof woof!

8:46 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

It's a human fallopian tube grown to freakish proportions through the indiscriminate use of the Baby Jesus's stem cells.

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IS CHOW ALLOWED IN THE BARRACKS, PRIVATE PYLE?

ARE YOU ALLOWED TO EAT JELLY DOUGHNUTS, PRIVATE PYLE?

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home