1/15/06

GWiMMRN, Holy Sunday Blasphemy Edition

There is nothing more sacred than my mouth, even on the Lord's Day. Because even the Lord must bow down to my mouth's greatness. And He does, you can be sure of that. Even HE knows that I can put Him in my mouth if I so choose. What's in there now, however, is the real issue:

A) A breakfast of old g-strings stolen from the laundry room of the specialty strip joint Brown Frowns
B) A shocked grimace
C) The Mayan ruins of Chichén Itzá
D) A semen balloon thrown right at the Pope's face, filled with the jism of martyrs
E) William Fichtner's chilling performance as Sheriff Underlay in Shaun Cassidy's Invasion
F) Hyena foreskins
G) Sheriff Underlay's big, fat alien cock

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do they do, in the, ummm, Ball Court?

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. Ummm. Do you want.

eight of them. What? Eight of what?

Your plates. I think. Ummm. Are you done? With your huh? Eight of them would be fine.

Plates. I have a cold. I need to clear your head. I mean. Plates. I need to clear the tables.

Of plates.

11:32 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

I think you'd just better calm down.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M SOOO MAD!

COCK NOODLES ARE DELISH!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home