11/5/05

Weekend Follies in My Mouth!

This website has been referred to as "relentless." If by "relentless," you mean "Relentless in its pursuit of excellence," I must confess that you are correct. I will not relent. I will go on, giving you the most up-to-date information on my mouth's contents as long as I have a mouth to stuff stuff in. So, what's in my mouth right now?

A) Tater twat casserole with extra snatch dandruff
B) Oreo cookies snatched from every mother-lovin' inch of Larry "Bud" Melman's starfish
C) The Blood of the Lamb
D) The relentless pursuit of excellence
E) Edward's cheque, repurposed as a homeless woman's maxi pad
F) Peace on Earth
G) A big, fat cock

2 Comments:

Blogger My Mouth said...

Does anybody have something other than Head and Shoulders for that snatch dandruff? We need, like Crotch and Legs shampoo, or something. Little help, here?

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's worse when you're me, mate!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home