11/15/05

Toothsday, Part Tooth

Some of you may be thinking: I wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder what... what's in your mouth right now?

Well, you lucky specimens, you get to guess what's in my mouth right now!

A) Adam Corrola's entertainment legacy: Spanky Ham and being Jimmy Kimmel's former sidekick.
B) Almond curry tuna aspic.
C) Jizz aspic, made entirely out of jizz.
D) The tender, wet farts of Reese Witherspoon, America's sweetheart.
E) The gently soiled panties of Rebecca Loos, David Beckham's unfortunate choice of a mistress.
F) A cornucopia of the horrible, disgusting things mentioned here.
G) The strong feeling that I should be ashamed of myself for creating and maintaining this site.
H) A big, fat cock, with Reese Witherspoon's and Rebecca Loos' vaginal fluids still gleaming on it.

UPDATE: The answer is not I) A whole bottle of Salmon flavoured soda, because that fucking pansy Peter van Stolk, chief executive of Jones Soda, can't drink a whole bottle of it, that fucking pansy. It's incorrect because the store was sold out of it last night.

Please try again.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One would think that Reese Witherspoon would be the owner of a pair of gently soiled panties, considering her propensity for tender, wet farting.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*prrt *prrrttptpttp*

*prrrrprpptptptptptppp*

*rrrrprprprrrprprpttptptptt*

*squirsh*

Oh. Oh boy.

8:40 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

You'd be wrong, there, Anonymous. Reese wears Depends. I know, because I've had them in my mouth before.

Focus, people, FOCUS.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMERICA STILL LOVES YOU REESE!

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My panties are as clean as a whistle, and I demand a retraction.

*prrp*

Oops!

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all my fans!

*prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrprptptpt*

*rrrp*

*prrrppppppppp*

*pllllllllloppppp*

Oh. Oh my. Darn.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home