11/21/05

I Don't Know How to Put This Any Other Way...

Look. The point of all this is my mouth, and what goes in it. I can tell you're thinking about other things: finances, television programs, family issues, incontinence issues, your friends. Fuck all that. It doesn't matter. Focus on my mouth. I'm not gonna say it again. You know what to do: guess. What's in my mouth. Right now.

A) A big cold bowl of fuck
B) SNATCH gravy. Oh YEAH
C) Unconventional Swedish cuddly toys
D) Unconventional Swedish turkey basters full of SNATCH gravy. Oh YEAH
E) A tweeting pillow with the Baby Jesus' first tooth embedded in it
F) A soft caramel candy with poppy seeds all over it
G) Michele's moist panties when she sees that this edition includes the letter "G" ungh ungh ungh
H) Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's big, fat, undead cock. Oh YEAH

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tuh-tuh-t-t-t-t-tuhh-tww-twwww!-tuh-weet t-t-t-tuh-twee-weee-WEEE-weet t-tuh-tuh-tuh-tuh-tuh-tuh!-tuhtuh-tww-tw-twwwwwwwww-tweet

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is wrong with the Swedes, already? It's just disgusting! And why isn't Poo long and studded with corn like the poo I release into the toilet?

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. Do you DELIVER it, or do you RELEASE it?

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Depends if I'm constipated or not. If so, I release it. I fnot, it's more of a delivery. There's a subtle difference there.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Moist???
Um....for the letter G....
Great!
Good!
Garroulous
Gelatanous
Groovey
Gel.

But today I wanted to choose C!!!!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Or

GOTCHA!!!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or gimmegimmegimme my toof back!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home