11/20/05

Getting Back to Basics: My Mouth, and What's in It

Somehow, we've gotten away from the main story here; my mouth, and what's in it. Rest assured that only the finest ingredients are placed within. Among your enjoyable choices du jour:

A) A brand spankin' new dirigible.
B) A delicious bass.
C) A hefty fine for urinating in public.
D) Betty and Barney Hill's used rectal probe.
E) Shifty McPenis' sledgehammerific pick-lock set.
F) A buy-one-get-one-free coupon from the Farsight Institute of remote viewing.
G) Shifty McPenis' big, fat stolen cock.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's Shifty McPenis? Is he a master thief or something?

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup. 12th level.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, me, of course.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rather unfortunate, that. Must've hurt.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's o.k. I have two of them. He took the lesser of two penises. I feel pretty good about it, considering I can save money on condoms now that I don't have to buy twice as many.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

OK, I'll be honest here.

This post is the closest to actual pure-funny, slap-my-knees-in-appreciation humor.

I raise my eyebrows alot...think of Mr. Spock, with many items listed...but this one....

I'd like to chooseC with D as runner up.

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home