11/22/05

GWiMMRN, Petty Torture Tuesday Edition

The Tuesday before Thanksgiving is here already. I hope you're prepared to thank my mouth and what's in it. With that in mind, we're going to explore the world of petty torture IN MY MOUTH. Guess which punishment is in there:

A) A titty twister
B) Indian burns
C) Purple nurples
D) A wet willy
E) An EXTREME wet willy (that's where you jam a long, rhinestone-studded fingernail into the slit of a man's penis and twist several times)
F) Clit slaps
G) A big, fat, purple Indian cock

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure the Geneva Convention outlawed Letter E.

And the U.S. outlawed Letter G.

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heap big disagree. Injun Joe's big, fat, purple Indian cock requires heap big attenshun.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

I'll choose C for you today.

Why...I guess I just like the word Nurples....Its a silly word.

I wonder what the movie would look like if Free Willy met Wet Willy????

9:32 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

What, the EXTREME version of the wet willy?

Killer whales have gigantic penises. You'd need a huge rhinestone-studded fingernail to have any effect.

Perhaps a rhinestone-studded bracelet.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

OKaaay,
Well where are you gonna find a Krakken to do THAT???

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can do it, Michele.

After my appointment with the fluffy little kitty, of course.

Little kitty, where are you? I must place my majestic, pearly spear into your fluffy anus.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home