11/22/05

Do the Math, Folks: My Mouth + Stuff = Teethsday

Sleepy pigs! Sleepy pigs! Wakey wakey! It's time to put more things in my capacious majesty of a maw. Now, as my molars delight in something new, try to guess what wonderful, pre-thanksgiving stuff is in there (right now!)!

A) Oranges!
B) 'Phant! The Musical where everyone gets to kiss it.
C) Icee McDick's World Famous Protein Slurpee.
D) A vintage "We are the World" 12 inch vinyl record, bought purely out of guilt.
E) The glee I get when I think about how some folks stumble upon this site and feel a growing horror that some maniac documents what impossibly disgusting things are in their mouth day after day, sometimes three or four times a day, at all hours of the day, for weeks and weeks.
F) A 12'' vinyl cock, previously unsucked.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Icee McDick related to Shifty McPenis? I mean, they're both Irish, right?

8:36 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

I forsee many choices today..
Your mouth will runneth over.

D for sure...E with glee
and D again...guilt likes company.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Wow, I never considered "A"
I have to add that, just for the sheer intellectual boost.
Non GMO

Politics....foreign politics?
I'm......impressed.

Now, Don't faint on me or Hurl.or chunder.
Its a ubermale thing, is politics

9:37 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

My mouth is extremely apolitical. Oranges, bananas, Cedar Revolutions, Republicans, Democrats, and Tories have all been in it, or will be in it at some point.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Tories, they still around?

1:09 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

If if they aren't around now, they DID exist once, and as such, are subject to my mouth's majesty.

Actually, they do exist as a major political party in the UK. They're roughly comparable to the U.S. Republicans in outlook.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a surprisingly trenchant analysis from a maniac who documents what disgusting things he puts in his mouth.

4:31 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

I am not a maniac. I'm perfectly sane. I simply happen to document what goes in (and sometimes out) of my mouth on a fairly regular basis. Very few people have the moral courage and ethical strength to do what I do so unselfishly.

Indeed, I consider myself to be at least as enlightened an individual as Mahatma Gandhi, or the Gautama Sakyamuni, who some call the Buddha.

They were both in my mouth once, you know.

4:45 PM  
Blogger lola said...

and they loved it

4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, it wasn't that bad, but I'd prefer not to go there again.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Heart be still....
I guess I've learned something about myself.

With your last reply...
I am .....relieved ...that you are capable of ....various levels of communication.
Impressive communication.
I'll be honest. I relate to the different level expressed in your last comment.
I never thought it would make a difference.
You've shown me, that it does.
For that..I thank you.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home