11/8/06

GWiMMRN, Post-Apocalypto VoteDay Ender Edition

I have been elected for a record 2,000,000,000,000nd term in OFFICE. Never underestimate the power of incumbency.

Despite my overwhelming victory, you are still all sinners in the eyes of My Mouth. Salvation is only possible by guessing what's in my mouth right now.

So, don't sit there passively looking for a hand-out. GO GUESS:

A) Short gasps of breath.
B) A pain in my chest.
C) My left arm going numb.
D) Sweating; profuse, profuse sweating.
E) A buckling of the knees.
F) The Cause.
G) A big, fat cock.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I was inappropriately groped by the dental assistant at the dentist's office today? Is this, like, the place to report those kinds of things?

I'm feelin' kinda funny about it.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home