10/29/06

GWiMMRN, Soapy Banana Edition

There'snotimetoexplainjustGWiMMRN!

A) Half a peeled banana that fell into the sink and onto a cookie sheet that was soaking in a mixture of water and dishwashing liquid.
B) The admonishment expressed by my wife at my refusal to just "wash it off and eat it."
C) The reasoning that we eat off of plates that have been washed in dishwashing liquid, so why not eat a peeled banana that was washed in dishwashing liquid.
D) Incredulity and a blank stare.
E) That my wife picked up the soapy banana, ran some water over it, and put it on the cutting board for later consuption.
F) My refusal to eat it, even though I was supposedly acting "unreasonably."
G) A big fat soapy banana cock.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me, I'd stick that soapy banana right up my puup-scheute and let it ferment for a few days until I had me some banana-asshole wine. Then I'd drink it.

And not share it with my wife.

At least, that's what I'd do.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a burden. We eat the banana. We don't like to. We do it.

Eat.

The banana.

And feel the guilt you deserve to.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That hot snow thing is still really bothering me.

I... I can't get MY HEAD around it.

Hot... snow? Hotsnow? HOTsnow?

*urggleburbleblick*

hot snow...

?

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not eating that fucking banana.

NFW.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home