8/21/06

GWiMMRN, The 466th Post

I'm sure it's meaningful, but fucked if I know exactly why. Anyway, it's time for you to do what you were born to do: GWiMMRN:

A) The two nuggets of shit I turtled out into my shorts this morning
B) A fat kid
C) Visceral disgust at the most popular eatery on the planet
D) Something that's supposed to look tasty but ain't and I like meat and bread and cheese as much as the next man
E) That horrible fucking goopy shit they put on burgers at these fast food joints that looks like snot or semen or slime or a mixture of all three that's supposed to taste good but makes me sick to my stomach I mean what the fuck is wrong with tasting meat and bread and cheese for fuck's sake why do you have to splurt on some kind of manufactured "special sauce" which isn't special at all but just a conglomeration of nasty ingredients and chemicals that look about as appetizing as the mucus spat out of an old man's emphysema-raddled lungs
F) French fries, which I don't eat any more but miss just about every damned day
G) Fast-food stream-of-consciousness bleating
H) A tasty Hebrew National hot dog in a mass-produced hot dog bun with mustard
I) A big, fat special sauce-swathed cockteaser

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's no fat kid!

That... that's the MICHELIN MAN!

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in my natural habitat.

Barely squeezing into a McDonald's chair, shouting at my parents in between snarfing down Big Macs and Supersized french fries.

I squirt out shits bigger than your whole head and I'm only 8 years old.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I... I feel like I've been forgotten around here.

I mean... I used to have a place of prominence, being one of the first "Statements of Approval" on this website, but now...

Now, nobody asks me how I'm doing or what I'm up to. Nobody seems to care.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno, kid. I mean, my head is pretty big.

Can I have one of your fries?

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer hand-made hot dog buns, myself.

Prole!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

onions pickles special sauce lettuce cheese!

11:36 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Shut the fuck up already, Grimace.

Nobody's interested in how you're being treated around here.

NOBODY.

We don't want to hear about that.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home