6/8/06

GWiMMRN, 668 Is the Neighbor of the Beast Edition

Still reveling in your unexpected reprieve, I hope? Excellent. Still focusing? You'd BETTER be. GWiMMRN:

A) The barbed, fiery, porky cock of the pig-demon Grungdunt that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi is no doubt sucking on in the lower reaches of Hades while naked virgins cavort just out of reach as they toss flaming clots of JOOOO shit at his flabby, hairy corpus
B) A paper clip. A fucking PAPER CLIP
C) The Baby Jesus's first dirty diaper, called a Holy Relic by Opus Dei and kept enshrined in the Vatican. The miracle is that the loose, yellowy shit in it DOES NOT DRY
D) Pizza
E) The Korean martial art of Hapkido
F) The candiru
G) A big, fat cock with extra cheese

UPDATE: If Deroy Murdock is the "Patron Saint" of GWiMMRN, then George Washington is GWiMMRN's Guardian Angel.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not tell a lie.

GROW UP.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely do not want that pizza.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only drink Canada Dry Ginger Ale.

Worship my many feet.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get that paper clip out of your mouth right now, mister.

10:33 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

No.

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When a construction worker shifts his balls, an angel gets her wings.

I'll betcha didn't know that.

11:13 AM  
Blogger autogato said...

I think I shall move in at 668 1/2 Beast Street.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home