3/21/06

Them What's Got Knobs, Get to Wibblin'

Them what's got the simple ability to FOCUS, guess what's in my mouth right now:

A) The immortal words, "If I have to tell you to wibble my knob one more time, we're going to have a problem. Start wibbling."
B) Several dozen knobs, all ready for a long night's wibbling
C) The song, "There are many knobs that I would like for you to wibble...and they're throbbing."
D) Some who will die in hot pursuit while wibbling on my ashes
E) A Certificate of Completion for the recent Knob-Wibbling Course I taught at the local community college
F) Anniversary cake
G) A big, fat cock

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Madam(e),

I have recently completed a Course in Knob-Wibbling at my local community college and have YET to receive my Certificate of Completion.

Please send forthwith.

My student ID: UoL0fuckingwibbleitforcryingoutloud2

Sincerely,

W. M. K.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU'LL get your certification, all right.

Oh, YEAH.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you a professor at the local community college?

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home