3/16/06

Yo Ho Ho!

Reminder: You left the stove on this morning. TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFFFF!

Back already? Good. Now, GWiMMRN:

A) Boiled dog nuts.
B) Liv Tyler, the Whore of Pearl Harbor.
C) Rubbings.
D) Monkey Butt.
E) The collected jism from 15 men finishing on a dead man's chest.
F) That I can't look at the term "finishing" and NOT think of the bio-spray completion at the end of a sexual act.
G) The shame I feel for kissing you with my eyes closed so tightly.
H) The shameful, big, fat cock.

UPDATE: The answer may now be I) Shifty McPenis' apparent suicide. You can mourn your loss by guessing what's in my mouth right now. Go on. Mourn.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is "bio-spray" like "bio-backspatter"?

Either way, it's SICK.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Not quite."

"Bio backspatter is slightly different, as it contains an element of FECES."

"GROW UP."

"Just GROW UP."

"FAGGOT."

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better start runnin'.

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing I want to do more than rub a monkey butt all over the Whore of Pearl Harbor with my eyes closed so tightly until I finish on a dead man's chest.

Is that shameful?

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are boiled dog nuts like corn nuts? Or do you really mean the boiled testicles of a canine?

9:48 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

I mean what I said.

FO-CUS.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please stop finishing on my chest.

Just...just...stop it. Okay?

I find this whole thing disgusting.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Us too.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all fuckin' broken up about poor old Shifty.

Maybe someone will find my cohck in his stash and return it, huh?

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I doubt it.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KIIISSS IIIITTT! KIISS THE 'PHHHAAANNNTTT!!! OH WHY DON'T YOU KISS MY 'PHANT OH YEEEEAHHHH!!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home