3/17/06

heeheeheeheeheehee!

*titter*

Guess what's in my mouth right now, silly!

heeheeheeheeheehee!

A) Green beer for this stupid fucking St. Patrick's day holiday that nobody gives a shit about except the Irish and Irish wannabes, and who the fuck would WANT to be Irish is the question I'm asking, and why don't the goddamn Italians have a holiday all their own, I mean at least they have good food and things you want to eat instead of corned beef and cabbage which really makes me want to fucking vomit you know with the stink all in my fucking kitchen and it permeates the house, you dig, and you just know all the bars are gonna be all full up with drunken Irishmen wannabe shitbags all slobbery and wearing fucking GREEN and drinking GREEN fucking BEER like it's a big party instead of a big fat fucking cock unraveling right into everyone's sweaty drunken face
B) A momentary fugue state
C) A David Mamet movie, look, look it's- it's a David Mamet movie, a David Mamet movie, yeah
D) The collection of broads I've been making say things such as, "Tongue my shitty squeakhole" and "Go down on Lake Vajisnatch when the moon is red" and "Cunts tits chains and whips lick my clit you nasty slit"
E) A momentary burst of surprise when the one girl pronounced "Vajisnatch" properly
F) Puerile, juvenile jokes involving bathroom functions, oral copulation, and other inappropriate things
G) Natalie Portman's bald head that I just want to lick over and over and over again
H) A tongue rasping along stubble
I) A big, fat Italian cock because the Irish can GO FUCK THEMSELVES

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY computer doesn't support Lake Vajisnatch.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't David Mamet Irish?

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LICK MY HEAD HUGO WEAVING LICK IT GOOOOOD!

I will not condone a course of licking that will lead us to war.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if YOU keep licking it, it will lead to EXPLOSIONS.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, you sure don't like the Irish.

8:48 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

It's not that I don't like the Irish, it's that you should just fucking concentrate on what's in my mouth right now and stop making asinine observations. Get it?

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I exist! I exist!

Wibble me!

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did somebody here order a tossed salad?

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone else here smell popcorn?

Popcorn served on a shitty squeakhole?

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I don't smell popcorn.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, though. What's up with you and the Irish? Why do you hate the Irish so much?

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am more than an object, you know. So, like, stop objectifying me.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home