2/25/06

No Days off for My Mouth

Just because I don't post every single minute of the day, it doesn't mean that I'm not putting things in my mouth every single minute of the day. My FOCUS is on my mouth and what's in it. Telling all of you about it is somewhat secondary. With that said, try and see if you can guess what's in my mouth right now:

A) A Nestlé Yorkie Bar
B) A Yorkshire Terrier puppy penis
C) The Cost Plus World Market where I got the Yorkie because you can't just buy it at a supermarket due to the candy bar's marketing campaign of selling to aggressive, closeted homosexuals
D) The secret sex tape I have of Annie Potts being joyously fucked by a Lipizzaner Stallion while wearing an Ilsa the Wicked Warden costume, her floppy breasts flouncing everywhere and spit blabbering from her mouth like a Down's Syndrome kid strapped to a mechanical bull
E) Several telegraphs about my wet, smelly, shameful dump
F) Cat vomit
G) A big, fat puppy penis

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you like to star in my next film? It's about how a Yorkshire Terrier, or "Yorkie," is gay for his owner. You can play Yorkie.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't get that image of Annie Potts out of my head.

"Heh-loh? Ghohst-buhstuhs. Wanna watch my tits flop around? Huh? Heh-loh?"

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*deet deet doot da deet*

MUST KNOW ABOUT THAT DUMP STOP I WANT TO FEED IT TO ANNIE POTTS STOP

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can a dump be shameful?

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The whole vomiting thing isn't fun for me, either.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody wants to know how you're treated around here. Nobody.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who finds it unspeakably odd that a puddle of cat vomit is posting comments on an internet blog?

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The whole "spit blabbering" thing was pretty inspired.

If I do say so myself.

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may not.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home