3/9/06

Nobody Wants to Deal With My Mouth

My mouth is not going to go away. It's sticking around. It's going to be here for some time. A LONG time. You have NO idea. Guess what's in it right now:

A) The track ball of the semi-attractive, heavily-tattooed woman in Customer Service that I occasionally smear with my own jism so that every time she does some work, I can pretend she's jerking me off
B) The cock ring dispenser ($2/ring) I saw in the bathroom of that strip joint in Ottawa, Ontario
C) A chunk
D) A very nice piece of jewelry I complimented Sister Mary O'Flanagan on wearing during one of our counseling sessions
E) A moist, green, peanut-strewn dump that smelled so bad that I considered calling a doctor right after to ask if such a thing was normal
F) A big, fat beringed cock

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A moist, green, peanut-strewn dump is only normal for geese (gooses, to the layman). And it's only normal if you fed peanuts to the goose before-hand.

Thanks for considering me. That'll be $50.

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That jewelry is NOT nice. NOT. NICE. AT. ALL.

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Letter A is sexual harassment, but I haven't seen the film "North Country" yet, so I can't say for sure.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, uh... what does that chunk... you know, uh... want?

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU know what I want.

YOU KNOW, INDEED.

So give it to me.

8:26 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

I agree, RE: your assessment of Letter A). If she doesn't stop harassing me and jerking me off all the time, I'm going to have to call OSHA.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I happen to think that that jewelry IS very nice.

It matches my CLIT RING.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all

I love you so much! Great place to visit!

100 free sex profiles
adult using sex toys
alt sex stories archive
animated greetings of sex
asian school girls nude
give thanks
Heinrich Farber

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home