3/22/06

GWiMMRN, Knob-Wibbling Wednesday Edition

I know you're focusing. I know it. I'm going to ask you to do something difficult for me: focus AGAIN. FOCUS on what's in my mouth right now:

A) A severed knob that got wibbled too hard
B) A vague feeling that the whole "wibble my knob" thing may be old and played out
C) An impassioned plea from Sally Struthers to WIBBLE MY FUCKING KNOB
D) The Peter Gabriel song "Digging in the Dirt," ruined forever because SOMEONE sang it as, "Digging in my butt, to find the places we got turds."
E) Wibble, wibble, wibble, wibble, wibble oh fuck it
F) Wibbling in the dark, which is what you do when you're scared
G) Wedding cake
H) A big, fat cock

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you some kind of sick nut?

btw, the answer is Letter D.

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WIIIIBBBBLLLLEEEE IIIIIITTTTT.

Think of the babies.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hungry.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home