3/10/06

GWiMMRN, Go FUCK YOURSELF TODAY Edition

That's right, I told you to go fuck yourself. Got a problem with that? Good. I'm sick of ALL OF YOU. The NOT FOCUSING on this site is getting on my LAST FUCKING NERVE. Just guess what the fuck's in my mouth right now, before I give you a curb job you'll never forget:

A) Jubbbles the Clown's famous phrase, "I'm jubbbling! I'm jubbbbbbbling!"
B) The Schoolhouse Rock song, "Conjunctivitis, what's your function? Makin' your eye ooze horrible muuuucus..."
C) A pound of pussy pemmican served on toast points
D) A whipped avocado-and-human shit parfait, presented as a unique Mexican dish like guacamole and served with chips fried in ass-fat
E) A cold sore
F) A hot sore
G) A big, fat, sore cock

UPDATE: Ooooo! The implications!

FURTHER UPDATE: In two minutes, the answer might be H) Miles, the cat with testicles the size of walnuts! Hurry up and choose! HURRY UPPPPP!!!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I had no idea you could get pink eye from doin' the horizontal mambo!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jubbbbbbbbbling!

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I ate that parfait at the locle meh-hee-can restaurant. I wonder what Sen~or Chip Butty would say about that parfait?

8:44 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

The pussy pemmican thing WILL NEVER BE OVER.

NEVER.

It's what the NATIVE AMERICANS ate, harvested from the vulvae of captured squaws.

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the HELL is Jubbbles the Clown, anyway? Is he like Captain Kangaroo or Finky Linky?

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you CAN get pink eye from having sexual contact, but only if you LICK your partner's eye.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*ssssssssssssslllllllllurrrrrrrpppp*

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think Dr. Dookytastur is a real doctor. I mean, look at that name: Dooky, which is slang for feces, and "tastur," which is obviously a play on the noun "taster," all meant to imply "person who tastes feces."

It's ridiculous. Here we are trying to have a serious discussion and some yahoo comes by with a fake name and RUINS IT FOR ALL OF US.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I make balloon animals out of used condoms!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Dr. Rectumface Dookytastur has been my G.P. since I was a little baby, and I resent the implication that he is not a real doctor.

It's not his fault that he has a name some people might consider odd.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm as real as YOU are.

*ssssssssssssslllllllllurrrrrrrpppp*

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home