3/27/06

Get Those Pistachioes Out of Your Ass RIGHT NOW

What did I tell you about the pistachioes? What did I tell you? Did you ask permission? I know you didn't ask permission. Get them out of your ass right now. Right fucking NOW. And, if you can, guess what's in my mouth right now:

A) A store-brand mustard enema to wash down (or up) the pistachio suppository
B) A pistachio pudding and Thomas Fries casserole, served at body temperature
C) Hunf hunf hunf NCAA BOO HOO FUCK YOU
D) Pulpy goodness
E) Tu. S. Tin.'s pee, which according to SeƱor Chip Butty is EVERYTHING
F) lola's sexual devience (sic)
G) This website (sick)
H) A big, fat cock with a pistachio popping out of the urethra like a fucking nutty jack-in-the-box

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turn my crank and eat my burgers.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hhheeeyyyy...hhheeyyy tthhhheeerrrre... wannnaaaaa, wwwaaannnnaaa tttooooouuuuchhhh mmmmyyyy ffffaaacce?

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I (sic) think (sic) that (sic) this (sic) web(sic)site(sic) is (sic) sick (sic), (sic) too (sic).

8:48 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Get you and your abominably pimply face out of here before I shoot hot gobs of bio-Clearasil all over your oily skin.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hhheeeyyyy...hhheeyyy tthhhheeerrrre... wannnaaaaa, wwwaaannnnaaa tttooooouuuuchhhh mmmmyyyy ffffaaacce?

Boooooooooooooooo...

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home