3/23/06

All Right Wibblers, Let's Get Wibblin'

I'm still on the "wibble my knob" thing, so if it's not interesting to you, you're more than welcome to go take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut. Aside from that rolling doughnut, what's in my mouth right now?

A) A parliament of wibblers
B) A flock of knobs
C) heeheeheeheeheehee!
D) The high-pitched, whinnying grunt I let out when my knob was being wibbled and my rectum was being delicately probed by the long, slender fingers of Paris "Wibbly" Hilton
E) "Nibble my wob," which is what dyslexics say
F) Funeral cake
G) A big, fat cock

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right. THAT'S IT. What's with the cake thing already? I mean, it's REALLY getting old, that cake "joke." I put "scare-quotes" around "joke" to get my "point" across.

Wibble it. Hee hee hee.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. Enough with the funeral anniversary birthday cake thing already. Why don't you do something original or something? Like, why don't you say, "wibble my knob?" Huh? I just made that up. I think that's pretty funny.

8:06 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

FOCUS, you cake-eating dingletasters!

FOCUS!

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hey!"

"The quotes thing is MY bailiwick. Don't horn in on my territory."

"GROW UP."

"Thank you."

"Fuckface."

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dnot thnik this wbeiste is vrey fnuny.

Cokcuskcers.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALRIGHT!! wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble wibble

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, big boy. Bring that rectum over here. My long, delicate fingers THIRST to probe its pulpy goodness.

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home