2/15/06

I've Got Another Thing Coming

That's correctamundo, as the Fonz would say.

GwimmRn:

A) Aaaaaaayyy!
B) A very short-lived cartoon of Happy Days with, surprisingly, the original cast as voice talent.
C) Voice talent.
D) The new Bond girl.
E) The real new Bond girl.
F) TRANSCENDENCE.
G) a big, fat cock.

UPDATE: The answer may now be H) An unexpectedly loud fart that I attempted to squibb out silently en route to the bathroom; so loud, in fact, that I got embarassed and ran back to my office. This event is so true, it may be in my mouth right now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's NO WAY I'm looking at those pictures.

NO. WAY.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many times did the Fonz get syphilis and gonorrhea from all those chicks he was banging in the show? I mean, he didn't just take them to the hamburger joint to buy them a meal. He got more ass than a gas station toilet seat.

Did Fonzie prefer anal? Oral/anal contact? Did he ever say, "Heyyyyy! Toss my salad!"

Huh?

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock my groin!

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*squibbbbbbb*

*FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPRRPP*

Whoops!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home