2/10/06

GWiMMRN, 260th Relentless Mouthable

Nobody thought I'd make it this far, you know. They all mocked me for not only putting everything I could think of in my mouth, but also providing the general public with an up-to-date report of what may or may not be in there. It's amazing. I feel like Neil Armstrong. I'm that important.

Unfortunately, you yourself aren't that important, but it's okay. You can partake of my goodness by GUESSING JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS IN MY MOUTH RIGHT THE FUCK NOW, OKAY?

A) The Winter Olympics
B) A female gymnast's leotard, salty-sweet with her pubescent juices
C) A bite for the hand feeding me
D) A hot bowl of Chunky Clam Chowder, steaming and white with tender chunks of real clams and raccoon vaginas in a rich biological broth
E) Eugene, while he plays plays with with his his balls balls
F) * *
G) A yellow icicle I bit off the end of the dead guy's dick I found hanging on the overpass with his pants around his knees
H) Fifteen men on a dead guy's dick
I) A big, fat rummy cock

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what's worse; the piss-icicle hanging from a dead man's dick or the Winter Olympics.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're all pretty bad.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The piss-icicle was worse.

Believe me.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very suspicious of the clam chowder. I have never eaten biological broth before or, at least, not knowingly.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget about ME, fellas!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, YOU'VE eaten it, all right.

You can be sure of THAT.

10:20 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

It's not for sale. It's only in my mouth right now. THis isn't EBAY or some useless sales website. This is a golden opportunity for your salvation.

Scroll down to the bottom of the webpage for your re-education.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home