2/12/06

I Have a Curious Feeling

I feel that you're not guessing what's in my mouth right now. I also feel that you should be focusing on what's in my mouth right now. I feel that you feel that I don't feel that you feel that you're not saying in your house with my words "I CAN I CAN I CAN."

Whew! I feel better. Now, GUESS! WHAT'S! IN! MY! MOUTH! RIGHT! NOW!

A) That feeling in the back of your throat when you almost have to take a dump, but you know in your heart of hearts that if you wait just a little bit longer, the dump will slide out much easier.
B) A really rich, moist, chocolate cake with real raspberries on top.
C) The wisdom contained in letter A; note that it's different from knowledge or intelligence. Wisdom comes from EXPERIENCE.
D) My Flatulence Intelligence, which is sort of like Emotional Intelligence, except its geared more towards things like shitting and burping.
E) Fried pierogies.
F) CAPOTE's high pitched, alcohol reeking voice.
G) Michelle Kwan's love juices, slathered all over a big, fat cock and tasting like disappointment.

UPDATE: Scroll down to the bottom of this webpage for your re-education.

UPDATE UPDATE: SHOW ME THE MONKEY!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE: MY PENIS IS A CAPTAIN OF INDUSTRY. CHECK OUT HIS BLOG.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love pierogie.

Thank you.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have NEVER gotten any sort of feeling at the back of my throat when it is time for me to DEFECATE.

NEVER.

Thank you.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea what the motherfuck you said in the beginning of this post.

I'm trying to focus.

I am.

Thank you.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You welcome.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope they are meat pierogie.

Thank you.

10:39 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

ALL OF YOU: Report immediately to the GWiMMRN Re-Education Center (or, GWiMMRNR-EC) located at the bottom of this webpage.

Thank you.

Fucknoses.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

356362525252525245252525252525
what

what abuot

oh godplease

i need to .,know

tel me abuot

ive been faxing

%$tell me abuot the dump

please

1:36 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

I changed my fax number. Instead of 8, you put 878, and instead of 2 you put 6.

Hope that clears things up. Keep trying!

By the way, nobody wants to hear about how you are treated on this website.

NOBODY. WANTS. TO. KNOW.

So just shut the fuck up already about how you're treated and GWiMMRN.

Hope that clears things up.

Thank you.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home