2/7/06

GWiMMRN, We REALLY Love Balls on Tuesdays Edition

If you've had your fill of purple nurples, titty twisters, and freshly-pinched testicles, just take a quick trip to the vomitorium, because it's time to guess what's in my mouth right now:

A) Fried Stillbirth with Dog Sauce
B) The wet, sloppy turds of this surprised looking turd (no, it's not Mother Teresa)
C) A freshly sucked-on ball, mashed with a ball-peen hammer on an 8-ball during the Policeman's Ball where they had a ball while the Chief balled his wife who works for Ball Aerospace
D) The recurring dream I've had 78 nights running where I ram my hand up Katie Couric's anus so far that I'm able to repurpose her into a kind of fleshy sock puppet and make her say, "TOUCHDOWN!!" and then have her bite the head off of Sheppy's substandard little whanger
E) Sheppy's substandard little whanger, surmounting a pair of anemic, raisin-sized testes
F) The boss, who just a moment ago peered into my office as if he was going to ask a question, but then walked away, to my considerable relief
G) Hot buttered matzah, sans Jean Smart's sweet, slightly hairy taint
H) The sour, hair-choked, rugose taint of this surprised looking turd (no, it's not Mother Teresa, what do you think I am, sick?)
I) A big, fat cock and balls

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls balls and balls balls balls.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's IT. You've REALLY crossed a line here calling Mother Teresa a turd. This is awful. I am never looking at your website again.

I mean, really. What the hell is wrong with you?

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

12:04 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

My name is LEGION.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

help! my ass is being held captive by SHAKIRA.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home