2/7/06

A Hard-Hitting, Cock-Slapping Tuesday Edition of Your Favorite Website

You know you put this site on your Favorites list, but you're too embarrassed to admit it. It's okay. As a fellow traveler in my mouth's adventures, you still have my love. Well, maybe not love. More like mild affection...wait. Scratch that. You're a sick fuck. Sorry, but it's true. I'm willing to overlook that if you guess what's in my mouth right now, however:

A) A bunch of woman-killing crybaby fucks that even this guy thinks are contemptible, whining pussies
B) A full anal penetration by Shakira
C) The most unappetizing big brown boob you ever saw
D) The little kitty's fluffy anus
E) A hot semen balloon, just before it was thrown at this surprised looking turd
F) Spogurt, a low-fat snack consisting of curdled spooge and tasty chunks of boiled dog foreskins
G) A big, fat cock from a nice, early days, pre-jixed chap

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me that Letter E is not Mother Theresa.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have strawberries at the bottom of MY spogurt.

SPOGURT. For cum suckers on the go!

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is Shakira giving me full anal penetration. I don't want to sound sexist or anything, but shouldn't it be the other way around?

8:18 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

I promise that E) is NOT, I repeat, NOT Mother Teresa.

I wouldn't do that.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those aren't strawberries. They're blood clots.

Bon appetit!

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'D eat that boob. Nipple thombrero and all.

She's tho thweeeeet. If only she were 35 yearth younger.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO I WON'T.

GROW UP.

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU grow up!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home