2/17/06

GWiMMRN, Friday Fuck All Y'all Edition

Of course, I don't really mean that. I love everyone. Well, not EVERYONE. Everyone that FOCUSES on my mouth and its potential contents. That's worth living for, isn't it? Remember: hap-penis is in my mouth. The other way takes you to unhap-penis and hem-uh-ruh-ruh-roids, and nobody wants them. GWiMMRN:

A) The business trip I'm taking this weekend that will force me to either forego reporting on my mouth and its potential contents or post entries of GWiMMRN at a hotel "Business Center"
B) A question that got a far more courteous response than the subject matter it addressed called for
C) Eugene's wrinkly, aching, heavy nuts
D) A photo of that time Sheppy was arrested for trying to give himself a horse-jism facial from a randy stallion at the 4H Club
E) A blast from the past
F) An awesome movie written and directed by blockbuster author Michael Crichton
G) A big, fat cock for Professor "Spanking the Owl" Newport

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On this business trip... will you be updating constantly at the hotel "business center" and will you have access to a FAX MACHINE?

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, I remember that Sheppy guy. He was MAD, simply MAD for horse jizz.

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that plunger joke never gets old.


Oooooo boy.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want everyone to know that the person above purporting to be me was NOT me. I don't find any of this at all funny.

And what I said when the plunger went in was "Ohhhhhhhhhh boy."

For the record.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What record?

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Guinness Book of World Records. I'm a World Record holder for my enormous wood-splinters to shit-chunks colon ratio.

True story.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed that movie, too.

heeheeheeheeheehee!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home