1/28/06

GWiMMRN, If I Have to Work on Saturday, You Can All Suck My Dick Edition

Workin' and jerkin' on a Saturday, that's me. While you're sucking my dick, try to guess what's in my mouth right now:

A) Insults and disrespect for all of my readers
B) Sabine Ehrenfeld's cryogenically frozen left labia majora
C) That time where I told Paris Hilton a joke whilst she was fellating Larry "Bud" Melman and she laughed so hard that sperm shot out of her nose
D) Larry "Bud" Melman's short, high-pitched little bark at orgasm, sounding like a chihuaha that had just been snapped in the balls with a two-foot-long rubber band
E) A fried smegmada and bacon sandwich
F) The End of My Affair
G) A big, fat, Melmanesque cock

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I refuse to be insulted by the likes of you.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a true story. I forget what the joke was, but it wasn't as funny as seeing my sickly yellow spooge flood out of Paris' nostrils.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! I'm STILL laughing at that joke, but I forget what it was. Did you know I coughed up a redding yellow bit of "Bud's" cum, like, an hour after it happened? I must've laughed so hard that I swallowed AND shot it out of my nose! Ha Ha!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean "reddish," not "redding," dear.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. Ha ha. Sorry. I was still laughing about it when I was recounting the story.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. Yeah. That was a great story.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. Classic.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find this entire exchange to be sickening.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. Well, Larry. Here's to you and your sickly yellow cum.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here's to you, Paris, for sucking it.

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! And shooting it back up!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha!

11:53 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

That's enough, the both of you.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone else just shit themselves right now? I did.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo oo! I did, I did!

Let's compare shorts!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

*snort*
Frick and Frack are at it again I see.
I won't chose A. Cuz then I'd be voting for insults to me. I had a sucky weekend, so I can't take seeing that..hearing that..from Your Mouth..as gracious as it can be most other times.
I will focus on G for your mouth.
Might cheer me up.

6:37 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Well, insofar as I'm only very minimally capable of thinking and feeling about things that aren't my mouth and its contents, I hope you have a better week than your weekend was.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Thank you

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home