1/10/06

Tuesday Morning MANIAC Edition of GWiMMRN

*CUE SLOW ACOUSTIC GUITAR MUSIC*

You know, at GWiMMRN, I strive to give you the most up-to-date news possible on my mouth and what may or may not go into it. Because I care. I really do. I care about you. You know why? I'll tell you why. Because you may end up in my mouth some day. And that's something to smile about.

So smile.

I said, smile.

SMILE, YOU FUCKNOSED COCKGOBBLING ASSMUNCH!

SMILE!

Thank you. Now, guess what's in my mouth right now.

*END SLOW ACOUSTIC GUITAR MUSIC*

A) The demonstrational cucumber used in health class to demonstrate to 11-year-olds how to properly put on a condom
B) The hot, painful boil on Tom Cruise's little-girl taint, quivering with eagerness to just burst, spraying hot yellow fluid all over Katie Holmes
C) Fergie's big ol' pee-stain
D) My pants, my pants, my little pee-stained pants! Check it out!
E) DOG FECES (It's making a comeback!)
F) A sizzring silroin, selved medium-lale fol the Japanese peopre
G) A big, fat, cucumbery cock

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've checked it out thoroughly and I have come to the definite conclusion that cucumbery is not a real word.

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh soooo! You rike make fun of ah-japah-neeeze peopre! You al not a nirce pelson. Not at arl.

8:04 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

I have nothing but gleat lespect fol the Japanese peopre.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here with the matches and the needle! Where's Mr. Cruise's boil?

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had it up to HELE with youl making fun of the way my peopre and I speak! You ale vely fal flom amusing, and I sharr be contacting my rawyel, J. Flankensuckcock, Esq.!

Wercome to the pool house.

8:36 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

The pool house! ooo! I'm like Kato Kaelin! Now, where did |I put those swim trunks. Like how I call them swim trunks? I call them that because part of them looks like an elephant's trunk, if you know what I mean.

Now, go back and guess what's in my mouth right now, peopre.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo oo! You make me vely VELY angly, you firthy mouth! You and youl erephent tlunks wirr soon be the lecipient of a rawsuit the rikes of which wirr flighten smarr chirdlen fol YEALS.

I wirr teach you a resson you wirr nevel folget!!

11:22 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Ark! Ark! I'm a YEAL! ARK! ARK ARK! Look! I have a ball balanced on my nose! I'm a CIRCUS YEAL! ARK ARK!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home