12/27/05

A New Year Featuring My Mouth Approaches!

Get ready, because 2006 will be a banner year for my mouth. I plan to stuff so much in there of so many species, flavors, shapes, and sizes that you just won't know what to expect next...except that it will be wonderful. Guess, then, which wonderful, lovely thing is in my mouth right now:

A) A tobacco spit-cup popsicle
B) A hot cocoa douche (with marshmallows)
C) This little asshole's manifesto
D) Eugene's wife's big black dildo with dog piss all over it
E) A peanut brittle and cashew butter ice-cream sandwich
F) Sheppy's latest copy of Ampu T-and-A: The Adult Magazine for Cripple Enthusiasts, with the pages all stuck together with his thin, spermless semen
G) A big, fat, marshmallow-strewn cock

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the semen which makes it stick.

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea how to picture a marshmallow strewn cock. It's too abstract.

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's too cold for popsicles. However, if you warm up Letter A, put some cock-strewn marshmallows in it... DEE-LISH.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STOP IT STOP IT I DON'T MASTURBATE TO THAT STOP IT STOP IT PLEASE

2:15 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

No rest for you, Shepster.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home