1/24/06

GWiMMRN: There's Nothing Good About Tuesdays Edition

Unless they're Tuesdays in my mouth, of course! Guess what's in there right now. Cocksucker.

A) Eugene's disposable razor, covered in buttery white wine
B) The FACT that if you replace an article like "a," "an," or "the" with a personal pronoun like "my" you can make any book, movie, or song title sound more suggestive
C) Amish Sauerkraut Surprise Custard Pie, with the Surprise Custard part being the hot, chunky load of a leprous Amish man
D) The sage advice, "You should definitely shit. No doubt, dude." which I plan to transfer to bumper stickers that will find themselves on every car I come into contact with
E) The rock group No Doubt, which will undoubtedly be blamed for the trick
F) Dakota Fanning's baby teeth
G) A big, fat Amish cock

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The poem is incredible.

Towelrack, indeed.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't hold it in, dude. You'd explode. NO DOUBT.

8:47 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Hey there, Gwen. Nice to see you. Are you aware that my balls are definitely NOT orphans?

They need care.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine require extra-SPECIAL care.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gimme back my teef!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home