12/25/05

You Want the BIG GWiMMRN CHRISTMAS REVELATION?

Well, you're not going to get it. You know why? I'll tell you why. It's that dick-nozzle Sheppy. That's right, Sheppy. He fucked it ALL UP. I was all ready to tell you all about the true meaning of Christmas and how it relates to my mouth, but that endlessly masturbating Sheppy jerked off all over my carefully prepared notes. I had to kick his shit-stained ass all over town while he moaned and gobbled and wept and pissed himself like a little fucking seven-year-old girl.

I may be able to reconstruct my carefully prepared post, but it will require a great deal of work. Sheppy also scrawled love notes to Sabine Ehrenfeld in his own diarrhea all over the paper, so don't expect a perfect translation.

Sorry. I'm so mad right now I barely have ANYTHING in my mouth.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agreee with the preeevious coment. This is a biiiig rip off.

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE STOP IT

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home