12/21/05

My Mouth is GUILTY of Insider Trading

Yes, it is. To understand the magnitude of my guilt, you must start with the first GWiMMRN, and march forward. Then, and ONLY then, will My Magnitude of Guilt be revealed.

Then.

And only

Then.

Guess. what'sinmymouthrightnow!

A) Miles Patrick "Shep" Shepards. COME ON DOOOOOWWWN! The Prrrriiiiiice iiiisss RIGHT!
B) Spoonie G, the Metropolitician.
C) B-Boys makin' with the Freak Freak.
D) Surly Joe and his snapperiffic comebacks.
E) Smuggykins, A hugely talented figure in the world of sucking cock.
F) Five Chocolate Chip Cookies.
G) Five big, fat cocks, none of them mine.

4 Comments:

Blogger My Mouth said...

Cut that crying right the fuck out NOW. I'm not telling you again.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Am I the ONLY one who ever actually guesses what's in your mouth?

Cool.

I love being out of step,
my inner drummer chooses F as long as it has nuts for your mouth.
The main dish being D fits into your mouth and G if your mouth is still hungry. G is a lot easier when it is not your own, isn't it? Although I've heard about that kind of activity...almost like extreme yoga.....ick

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Extreme yoga. OH YEAH.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

anonymous , I don't wanna know...
**eyes wide open**
Not even when Mr. My Mouth does it....nope, don't wanna know...

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home