12/23/05

GWiMMRN, Funky Friday Night Edition

Every Friday night's a Funky Friday Night in my mouth! Woooooooooo hoo! Get in on the festivities, and guess...what's...in...my...

My...

Mouthrightnow!

A) The Andrea Doria, with all hands on deck
B) The thrilling, pathos-laden command, "Bring me the tomatoe juice, and a really comfortable sweater."
C) The buttery white wine that is occasionally allowed to escape my penis in spurts
D) Sheppy's unspoken but obvious desire to taste a sloppy wad of toilet paper used by Sabine Ehrenfeld after three meals of nothing but hot sauce and gallons of French Vanilla ice cream
E) A digital watch, not mine
F) A big, fat cock, I guess, I mean...I don't know. Sure

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seem to have lost my watch.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STOP IT STOP IT I PREFER BUTTERSCOTCH ICE CREAM STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home