12/22/05

It's Totally AWESOME That You Get to GWiMMRN!

Isn't it? I mean, think about it. Who else do you know gets such an AWESOME opportunity? So you can properly appreciate this great honor, see if you can guess what's in my mouth right now:

A) The warm sense of self-righteous satisfaction the owners of those faggoty little hybrid cars feels whenever they drive by someone pumping gasoline
B) This endlessly crying little asshole
C) More of the tomatoe juice, like buttery red menstrual blood, spilled all over a really comfortable sweater repurposed as a gorilla's sheet of soft lavatory paper
D) A yellow snowman with a soft fecal core named "Frostee"
E) A cute little baby!
F) The true meaning of Christmas, which you will all learn on Sunday, December 25 on this very website
G) A dogfart sundae
H) Frostee's big, fat, freezing, piss-top cuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh-OCK

9 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

No guesses today.
I wouldn't want to see any of the choices in your mouth. Sorry.
I guess it's whatever floats your boat this time'round.

Have a great day, if not, at least one that has some high points.

TTFN

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am NOT, repeat NOT, going to look at Letter E. I just KNOW there's some disgusting picture waiting there.

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you catch a dogfart sundae?

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do feel pretty good about that.

11:59 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

If you don't look at that picture and report what you've seen, I'll withhold the true Meaning of Christmas until next year.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not worth it.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

anonymous, you are very , VERY smart and wise.

It isn't worth it, is right!

Gross. Here I was, eating a freshly baked lemon chip button cookie when E finished loading.
The chocolate chips suddenly didn't look to appetizing in my cookie.

As far as the true meaning of Christmas...pass.
There are some lines I won't cross.
You found one.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No.

2:45 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Well, perhaps the Christmas Spirit may move me on the 25th, and I shall tell you all the true meaning of Christmas in my mouth anyway.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home