12/17/05

TGIS Edition of GWiMMRN

Late post today, as I've been busy stuffing stuff into my mouth. It's not an EXCUSE, but an EXPLANATION. Say it with me: "EXPLANATION." Good. Now before you go and get your fucking shinebox, guess what's in my mouth right now, bitch:

A) Mandy Patinkin's superhuman gravitas
B) An EXPLANATION, not an EXCUSE
C) A mule's asshole turned inside out and repurposed as a moist shit-sleeve to keep my arm warm while shoveling the neighbor's walk
D) Gary Gygax's lame, failed fantasy role-playing games written after he sold TSR to Wizards of the Coast, the whole mother-lovin' lot of them
E) The horrible, oozing, eczema-like rash all over the arms of the Hispanic retard working the counter at the Boston Market down the street, smothered in turkey gravy
F) lola's unfulfillment, smothered in man-custard
G) The Hispanic retard's big, fat, rashy cock

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be rash.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure the mule is unfulfilled, too.

Except for your arm, that is.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mira! Besa mi culo, pendejo!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... Hec-TOR!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Uh-oh, sounds like "E" left a bad taste in your mouth, hence "G"

"D" totally is not on my radar.
I don't choose any for your mouth today.
Hope someone chooses for you

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home