12/11/05

GWiMungh! ungh! ungh MRN

You don't have to be a wooly mammoth to guess what's in my mouth right now!

A) Richard Pryor's casket full of jokes.
B) A spermarang. It's when you finish on Giada DeLaurentis' ta-ta's, and when you're slapping them with your dripping willy, some of the spooge flies up and hits you in the face. You know; a spermarang. What? It never happened to you?
C) The line.
D) Aslan's resurrerection.
E) Chump change.
F) Tina Louise, every mother lovin' inch of her.
G) A big, fat Narnian cock.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "spermarang" may be the most horrible thing ever written on this website.

Actually, that's not true.

You're no Son of Adam, that's for sure.

12:38 PM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

I offer no apologies. I simply document. If a spermarang bothers you, then don't slap Giada with your dripping willy.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tina Louise might've had some bad surgeries, but I'd still hit it.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me, too!

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you notice me in the Narnia movie? Peter the Magnificent rode upon my gallant back muscles. Oh, it was something to behold.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

LOL!! Love the last comment.

*ahem*
Today, I think I'd find F in thy mouth..why?
Maybe her nose would look better?

I can't see whatever was wrong with it in the first place!

For your dessert...gads..not sure what to pick...G is kind of uninspiring today..so...D, just for kicks.
enjoy

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home