11/23/05

Jesus Fucking H Christ! Thanksgiving Day Eve Is Here!

Holy Christ! Fuck fuck fuck! I'm DANCING with excitement here! Thanksgiving is almost upon us! I've had to change my shorts seventeen times in the last five minutes! You'll be at least as excited as me when you guess what's in my mouth right now:

A) A happy Japanese woman
B) Raw turkey giblets served in SNATCH gravy, oh YEAH
C) A half-chewed laxative suppository (whoops, wrong end!)
D) This website (oo oo! The further implications!)
E) A condom for the greater of two penises
F) The crunchy topping of an entire casserole of cornbread stuffing, eaten while no one was looking
G) A big, fat, suckery octopus cock

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell is wrong with the japanese for making such a disgusting picture? Ugh!

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And don't eat my casserole topping again. It took me all day to make it.

8:02 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

It was tasty.

Can you make another one, with just the topping?

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ale arr a gloup of asshores fol posting such awfur things. Prease to not bothel me ol my countly's plactices again. Thele is nothing wlong with us, but thele is something wlong with you!

Go to herr!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOOOOOOOONG! The Japanese have arrived! BOOOOOOONG!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ale vely evir and I sharr terr evelyone I know that youl website shourd not be rooked at by nolmar peopre!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you find Mr. Nolmare Peopre, you tell him that he owrs me thlee dorrars.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You alen't at arr amusing, and nobody's raughing hele! Stop terring youl hultfur jokes!

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah-so! I harve hele yull thlee dorrars, Ml. Anonymous!

It wars nice doing bursiness wirth you.

Chon chon huh!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home