11/30/05

Come ON, People...

I KNOW you were thinking about something other than my mouth and what goes in it today. I just KNOW it. How many times do I have to say it? FOCUS. FOCUS on my mouth.

Okay? Still with me? Fine. Guess what's in my mouth right now:

A) A freshly-raped cherry pie
B) A cute little golden Labrador puppy, tail wagging
C) A peanut butter and bacon sandwich, except that the peanut butter is actually a three-ply sheet of heavily-used toilet paper, the bread is actually an agglomeration of 5,000 gypsies' toe cheese pressed into a loaf-like shape, and the bacon turned out to be the glistening caul covering the human brain (known as the meninges) so it's not a peanut butter and bacon sandwich at all, but rather a horribly sickening toe cheese, paper, shit, and brain sandwich that no one would even think of eating
D) A run-on sentence
E) Chivychivychivychivychivy
F) Spermacuticles, which may be explained later
G) Gokor's big fat gokorriffic COCK

5 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

*ahem*
I'm staying away from "G" today, thank you very much.

I think D in your mouth is ...believeable.

A is too messy

I'm allergic to cherries anyway.

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhuh throw me some of them penisbutter n toe jelly sanwiches, thankyouverymuch. uhuh.

8:12 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

They're actually "spermacuticles." NOT "spermaceuticals."

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE LOVE YOU, KING!

OHHHHHHHH E!

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gokor crush you. Gokor verrrry mad about remarks you make about Roma. RRRRRRRR!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home