11/25/05

After-Thanksgiving Special

I am here to let you know that you should still give thanks for my cyclopean maw. In honor of the anticipation of your thanks, I have stuffed more than just stuffing in my mouth:

A) The strain from post-Thanksgiving constipation that I'm sure everyone gets on black friday.
B) Intergalactic War!
C) Little dark brown balls of stinky giblet shits.
D) The biggest, sweetest smelling bar of soap you've ever seen after sloshing around in that hot-tub.
E) Spoim.
F) A big, fat cock bought at a black friday sale in the boondocks of Bumblefuck, WI.

2 Comments:

Blogger My Mouth said...

No. It was peachy pink with large purply veins.

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you wipe yourself and do you laught when you do it?

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home