11/15/06

*burp* I'M WATCHING YOU

It's true, you know. All of it.

Guess what's in my mouth right now.

A) 70% coverage when a certain someone told me it would be 100%.
B) The wily hog-cats of southwestern Alabama.
C) Meoink! Meoink!
D) The fine line between being lied to and being told something that wasn't true.
E) Chocolate-Macadamia Nut Coffee that tastes like boiled dog foreskins mushed through Alabama Pete's dirty backdoor windowscreen and swizzled through the the only two teeth Pete's got left in his disgustingly neglected unbrushed gingivitis-infested mouth.
F) Sophisticated surveillance pictures of you and yours.
G) Veg.
H) A big fat surveilled cock.

UPDATE: The answer is probably I) The unexpected and very welcome return of lola, whose new puppy will probably provide the closest thing to unconditional love and affection that she'll ever get. Hope all continues to go well in the life of GWiMMRN's first loyal and most beloved reader.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im duh guverner of alibamma and i stungly ubject too your're stereeo tiping of alibammins and duh greht steht of alibamma.

we ar not all 2 tooth crettins who ar stoopid.

thank u.

sined

duh guverner of allibamma.

6:30 AM  
Blogger lola said...

I've missed those disgusting links. and you know, this one didn't disappoint.

Ah, its good to be home.

10:04 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Home is where my mouth is.

Welcome back.

And now that you are back, you must FOCUS on what's in My Mouth right now.

Be a shining star and a leading light to your generation: FO-CUS.

10:53 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

YOUR HOME IS THE FLESHY SPACE BETWEEN MY ENORMOUS FLUFFY TESTICLES.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home