10/10/06

GWiMMRN, Issues Edition

I can see that you're starting to warm up to me. Well, cozy up to my sac and GWiMMRN:

A) A long day that just got longer.
B) An aborted attempt at coffee and a banana nut (sac) muffin at 7 a.m. today from the store down the street.
C) A Little Debbie Double Decker Oatmeal Creme Pie and some vending machine coffee at 7:15 a.m. this morning.
D) The squash and Fakin' Chikin' Patty that looked good together on paper, but failed in its dinner-time execution, palate-wise.
E) A combo of tastes that, like peanut butter and ketchup, are best enjoyed separate and at different times of the day.
F) Trust issues.
G) Issue issues.
H) Bean splatter fo-fana banana droopy hooptie boo.
I) I spy a big fat cock.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

little debbie and vending machine coffee.....ummmm my favorite.

7:24 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Although I can neither confirm nor deny that that was in My Mouth, I can state that the Little Debbie cake was a welcome sight at the bottom of the vending machine rack.

The coffee is, at times, hit or miss.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have trust issues.

Sometimes.

When I'm alone.



I don't trust myself when I'm alone.

:-o...

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well vending machine coffee is an aquired taste .... every now and then the throw a zinger in the snack rack... I'll fight you for it.

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHUT UPPPPPPPPP!!!!

JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!

CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP??!

Count the F's:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFecesFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSnacker

3:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OWWWW!!!

GOD, THIS HURTS!

I like PB & C sandwiches, and eat them pretty often.

And please: the proper term is "catsup." Not "ketchup."

OWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWW!!

THERE'S ACID ALL UP IN MY DICK!!!!!

"Catsup."

OUUUUUCH!

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home