4/12/06

Just...Just...GWiMMRN

It's a nice day, so why don't you just fucking guess what's in my mouth right now, okay?

A) The stomach-twisting conflict of wanting very badly to quit my job right now, but not having another job to go to
B) A nice game of ro-sham-bo
C) An abusive, gun-toting colleague who has more temper tantrums than my 3-year-old-niece
D) The deeply disquieting fact that I'm still the only grown-up at my workplace, which would shock the living daylights out of anyone even casually glancing at this website
E) The delightful feeling I'll get when I do quit and leave the lot of them in the lurch, even if it means I take a job as a jismopper at the local peep show for $2.00/hour and all the spooge I can eat
F) The horrible idea that I've finally become that person I've dreaded becoming my entire adult life: a guy who hates his job
G) A big, fat oh, forget it

UPDATE: The answer is now most likely H) A long talk with the boss where I scared the shit out of him when I implied that I was thinking about resigning.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing nice about a game of ro-sham-bo.

My testicles have yet to drop back down.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE my job.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you'd rather be a jizzmuppet, instead?

I'm think of taking on an APPRENTICE.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a fecal warrior.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's MY turn to administer the next ro-sham-bo kick. You won't walk right for a MONTH.

*THHHHHHHHWOP*

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get back to work, you.

Shave your nuts and meet me in the john.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm spurtin' here!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to sue ALL OF YOU

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the hell's Wendy? The girl on the fast food signs?

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home