4/7/06

GWiMMRN, TGIGWiMMRNF Friday GWiMMRN Redundancy Edition

Despite the rising rate of Dairy Potential, let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet, okay? You're not out of the woods. So, guess what's in my mouth right now:

A) A used band-aid, not mine
B) Reciproshity
C) A chocodile, mine
D) That time I stepped on a used condom under the overpass and it made a low, popping squish that sprayed a mixture of spermicide, semen, and blood all over my ankle
E) A pain reliever
F) A big, fat CoCK

UPDATE: The answer might now be G) A special message from V:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, you don't know if that message was from V, or from THE VOICE OF FATE, or The Head.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I think it's terrible that someone would put a Post-It note with the words "Suck It" above a crudely drawn smiley face inside a book that you'd give to someone.

It's awful. That person should be ashamed of him or herself.

Depending on the gender, of course.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love chocodiles. But I thought they were illegal now.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's wrong with people, huh? I mean, CHOCODILES are disgusting.

Yick.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was MY DNA that you stepped on, buddy.

8:51 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

Personally, I think it was pretty terrible, also. I mean, there I was reading along, almost to the climax of the book, where I find this post-it note.

For a moment, I thought it was part of the book, I really did.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, it was definitely me that wrote it.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, the "Suck It :)" Post-It note WAS part of the original book, exactly where it was placed. The editors made me take it out. They said it wouldn't be feasible to put Post-It notes in every copy of V for Vendetta.

Bloody wankers.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home