3/11/06

GWiMMRN, I Forgive You on Saturday Edition

I know it's hard to focus as you scurry about, hither and yon, doing this and that. I forgive you for not focusing. Even so, you HAVE to focus. FOCUS on what's in my mouth. Right now. One of these things is in there. Which might it be:

A) The walnut-sized testicles of Miles, the cat with testicles the size of walnuts (YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT SOONER OR LATER, YOU KNOW, SO ACKNOWLEDGE THEM)
B) A tall decaf java chip frappucino
C) The Grand Valley Girls Basketball Team's sports bras, all salty with sweat
D) The cold crust of week-old shit gluing together that bag lady's ass cheeks
E) A cold crust of pizza
F) Cow udder eclairs
G) A diagram very helpfully labeled as "MAP"
H) Meat pierogie
I) Warsaw
J) A big, fat cock pierogie

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess (I)...pierogies.....
they are a pittsburgh staple you know.
We have drive through pierogie shops.
I like mine fried with sour cream on top.....but not the kind you like to put on things. Haha

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait sorry I didnt focus...the answer was (H). I think? anyway its pierogies.
do I get a prize if I'm right?

9:05 AM  
Blogger My Mouth said...

FOCUS on what's in there, not on the rewards. The rewards will come if you guess what's in my mouth.

Work without lust for results. Guess for the love of guessing. Respect yourself after.

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I respect myself now? Please?

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thos pierogies in letter J are DISGUSTING LOOKING.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ACKNOWLEDGE MY TESTICLES OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pierogies in letter J are GROIN-GRABBINGLY SCRUMPTIOUS.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EAT ME!!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home