3/13/06

GWiMMRN, Walnut-Sized Testicles Edition

This edition of GWiMMRN goes out to Miles, the cat with testicles the size of walnuts:

A) A cute, furry ballsack
B) A thick, disgusting COMBO milkshake made from Mr. Nutty McFroot-Loop's protein drink and Spermy McBurp's greasy green shake in honor of the upCOMING St. Patrick's Day HOLIDAY
C) Madame Slitoris, the famous Hungarian fortune-teller that can divine the future by reading the bumps on my penis
D) The FACT that you can't spell "Saturday" without typing the word "turd"
E) The constellation of red, oily zits and sweaty black hairs dotting the back and shoulders of this surprised looking turd
F) Unpeeled banana boobs
G) The kind of hard, nuggety shit in your asshole that is backed up by a half-liter of wet, loose feces, which is in turn under pressure from several liters of methane gas, so if/when you release said nugget, you run the risk of splattering the bowl, your ass, and pretty much the rest of the bathroom if there's the slightest gap between your skin and the toilet seat
H) A big, fat cock

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I let the nugget explode in the water, splashing the entire stall in the office bathroom, like a dooky tidal wave.

When I'm alone.

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOO!! OOO!! Bananas!

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, GOD. It's that guy with the explosive shits again.

Why can't he just pinch a NORMAL loaf, like everyone else?

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for ACKNOWLEDGING me and my walnut-sized testicles.

Mrow!

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see...a stiffy in your future!

That'll be $50.

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suck me!!

By the way, a historical question: who was the first person to pull on a cow udder, and what did he think he was DOING?

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left my scrotum in El Segundo, I left my scrotum in El Segundo, I left my scrotum in El Segundo...I got to get it, got got to get it.

Mrow.

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoop that trick!

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get 'em!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoop that trick!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get 'em!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Focus. For MY sake.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home